The varioPRINT 140 series of monochrome digital presses raises the bar on quality, dependability and efficiency. Built on proven technology and market-driven extensions, the varioPRINT 140 delivers productivity, ease of use and versatility. Innovative DirectPress Technology, a highly stable technology, prints consistently high-quality images on a wide range of media and produces zero ozone. It is powered by the PRISMAsync Print Server which features a highly visual user interface that gives users full control over production scheduling.
Designed for small-to-medium size commercial, quick printers, franchises, and in-plants, the varioPRINT 140 series provides a sustainable solution that's extremely versatile, reliable, and easy to operate. Its reliability and efficiency make it optimal for environments with average monthly print volumes up to 800,000 letter-size images. Enhancements to copy and scan capabilities address the high document digitization needs in markets such as legal, healthcare and education. An extensive range of in-line finishing options provides users with professional, finished documents whether it's simple booklets or complex manuals.
Canon varioPRINT 140 / 130 / 115 Series
Designed for light- and mid-volume production with print speeds up to 140 images per minute and support for peak volumes up to 2.2 million letter-size images per month.
Unique productivity tools for production planning and monitoring:
- PRISMAsync Job Scheduler for up to 8 hours of plan ahead production
- PRISMAsync Remote Manager provides remote job submission, management and monitoring to help maximize efficiencies
- PRISMAsync Remote Control app1 for smart devices1 delivers real-time notifications of upcoming operator actions to smart devices
EnergyLogic technology helps provide maximum performance without sacrificing quality by efficiently using available energy. The result is a fast first print out time and optimal production of mixed media jobs.
1 Android/iOS supported. Setup and data transfer customer network is required.
- DirectPress Technology eliminates unstable variables such as charge, static and light consistently providing uniform, stable and high print quality images
- ScreenPoint Technology delivers superb image quality and automated smooth grayscale reproduction from all files, black and white or color
- No ozone emissions, selenium, fuser oil or developer and virtually no toner waste or particle emissions
- EPA Energy Star rated with one of the lowest energy consumption per print in its segment
- HeatXchange technology’s clever reuse of energy helps reduce energy consumption and helps reduce sticking and curling and prepares the sheets for finishing.